Kelly's

Monday, April 17, 2006

Did you read this in the paper?

Hey guys, I was reading the Journal today and saw this interesting article. It was about this guy that had too much time on his hands and decided he wanted to see if he could trade something for a house. His thought was to start small and trade up until he had a house. Know what he started with? Come on, guess.........

ONE RED PAPER CLIP.....seriously. So, anyway, through a variety of trades, he has now gotten a year of free rent in Phoenix, including airfare for two, if I read right. He got that item through trading a recording contract with someone (Jess, you shoulda got in on that one!) Anyway, I think it was a quirky idea and will keep tabs on his blog to see where he goes. He too, is on blogspot at www.oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com. I would put him on my "links" column, but I don't know how. Well, I just got a kick out of that and thought I'd tell ya about it. Stay tuned for my Easter blog, what a service and weren't the kids darling? Come on, admit it....they were! And little Makayla (Renee, you never told me) can sing, did you know that? You do now!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks Karen!!!! We are so proud of her!!
    Very interesting sounding article... might start an epidemic of trading :-)

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Parties by Design said…

    Karen, just wanted to tell you you did an awsome job! My mom said that you rocked her world you have true talent for what you do and she is proud of you!I am proud of you too!

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Bloggin POPO said…

    Karen you did a great job with the kids. You are so solid in that area. Thank you for serving. You rock!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home