Kelly's

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Kelly's

Kelly's

Okay, so now I am finally trying to do this blog thing. We will see how it works! I just have to tell you all that last night, my daughter, Stephanie was THE CUTEST flower girl EVER! If I had a digital camera, I would have Jess tell me how to put a picture up because she was so sweet!

My friends Josh and Ashley got married and I was just so tickled to have them ask Stephanie to be a part of such a special day. My sister in law did her hair, so you all know she looked like a super model (only WAY shorter! Teeheehee) She wants to wear her dress to church on Sunday, so you will probably see her in it, but it won't have the same effect without the hair and sparkles and stuff!

She did such a great job, I was really proud of her! Well, that is all I wanted to say....see ya soon!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Cagle Clan said…

    Welcome to Land O Blog!!! Now we just need to get you a digital camera! :) At least you can share stories from your day to day life, that will be fun!
    Love ya!!!
    Jess

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Danae` said…

    Karen, I'm so happy you are blogging!!! I have some cute pictures of you and Sean that I'll email you!!
    Love,Danae`

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger littlehappyone said…

    Danae,
    You must have us confused with someone else.....we don't take cute pictures! :)

    No really, we don't....but we try...

    we are just so much better live and in person!

    I am sure you have cute ones of our kids!

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger The Young Family said…

    Welcome aboard friend!!

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger littlehappyone said…

    Wow, Jamie and Billy! Hello! How is the heat in Florida? I think I would melt there.

    It was great to see you on the blog! I hope you are all well and enjoying married life! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home